Your weekend just got a lot more #blessed. Check out the list to see the participating store nearest you!
Buy 2 and take 1 from any color cosmetic product from Careline, EB Advance and Ever Bilena from September 30 to October 2, 2016!
Wanna start haulin’ new Careline goodies? Check out the list below to see the nearest participating store!
Hey girls! We’re pretty sure you all have mixed feelings about your first day. You might or might not see the following people: your girl friends, your new (and possibly scary!) teachers, and- if you’re really, really lucky- the campus cutie. You have to be prepared to face anyone on your first day! Turn your Plain Jane look into Princess Diaries with Careline essentials that should always be inside your kikay kit:
1. Face Powder– Have a fresh face all day and be ready to retouch on the go! Achieve a flawless base with the Careline Oil Control Face Powder (Php100) and Careline BB Cream (P120).
2. Eyebrow Pencil – Get those brows on fleek! Check out Careline Color Pencil (Php55), for a brow pencil glides on smoothly. It also comes with a brush that lets you groom and shape your brows.
3. Mascara – Late night? Cheat that wide-awake look with curled lashes and lots and lots of mascara! Check out the Careline Mascara (Php100), it lengthens, defines and extends your lashes and comes in 4 fun tube colors!
4. Lip Balm – Chapped lips are a major no-no! Choose a balm that can be a good base for any lippie you opt to apply after. Check out the Careline Macaron Lip Balm (Php85), it’s formulated to keep your lips soft and supple all day. It is packed in a sweet and delicious looking macaron case that looks super cute in your kikay kit!
5. Lip and Cheek Tint – Running late? A dual-purpose product like a lip and cheek tint cuts down on the prep and gets you ready in a flash. Try Careline Lip & Cheek Tint (Php90) that gives a ‘just bitten’ look on your lips and that healthy flush on your cheeks.
Get ready to paint the town, and your lips, red (or pink!) as Careline celebrates International Lipstick day! Starting July 29, get a FREE Careline Lipstick with a minimum purchase of Php 100 at selected Careline outlets in NCR! Tag your selfie with the Careline freebie with #CarelineLipstickDay to be featured on our social media accounts!
Check which outlet is nearest you to get this sweet treat only from Careline!
Last March was a celebration of global beauty for Ever Bilena Cosmetics’ 32nd Anniversary. With a new wave of international brand ambassadors adding up to its all-star lineup, the number one local cosmetic brand made a great kick-start for the rest of the year.
Being a company that started from a humble beginning and is now a giant in the be
auty industry, Ever Bilena Cosmetics’ pursuit of going global will no doubt be fulfilled from this year onwards. In its 32nd anniversary, the company presented the new endorsers of its sub brands namely Ms. Earth Puerto Rico 2014 Franceska Toro for EB Advance, Pinay Beauty Queen Academy winner Janelle Olafson for EB Naturals Kojic Soap, and Dianne Medina for EB Naturals.
In addition to the launching of the new endorsers, Mr. Dioceldo S. Sy, owner and president of Ever Bilena, revealed that there are new products to be launched this year – something everybody has to look out for. In synch with the company’s goal to expand abroad, Ever Bilena is also starting to expand its distribution down to our favorite sari-sari stores. These products includes a wide array of color cosmetics, body care products, and scents, making Ever Bilena a complete source of household necessities.
As the years progress, Ever Bilena Cosmetics will continue to evolve by bringing the best products at a friendly price. More than boasting of its new and beautiful endorsers, its loyal consumers will attest to each product’s uncompromising quality.
Photo from CHALK March 2105